It is quite easy to remove the wall hangers. One of the easiest ways to get rid of your old hangers and replace these is using the following steps -
• Hold the hook in place and ensure that the same does not snap your fingers. Also, avoid pressing it against the walls.
• Moreover, never pull the strip towards yourself.
• If you are using a double-sided tape for your old hangers pull straight down in a slow motion
• Now slowly stretch the strip straight down and keep your hand against the wall as you do so.
• If you use nuts to screw the same, use a screwdriver to unscrew the same.