- ₹ 110.00
- 1 In Stock
- ₹ 110.00
- 1 In Stock
Indian ethnicity carries beauty, colour and culture and a legacy of fine handicrafts and art. One such core items of Indian tradition are bangles, which are a symbol of joy, happiness, festivals and occasion. Bangles have distinctive textures and designs in different parts of India. These solid bracelets are usually circular and moulded from wood, resins, brass and mixed materials. Additionally, they vary in design, texture, structure, finish and colour.
Why should you wear Bangles?
- Bangles add traditional beauty to your personality. Their colours and design can elevate the chic of your clothing. You can select from trendy bangles to vintage handmade bangles.
- Glittery bangles with tinkling sounds will enhance your personality's elegance, charm and beauty.
- Bangles are easy to style with different types of clothing, occasion and personality.
- There are available in various colours, textures, designs and patterns.
TYPES OF BANGLES TO SELECT
- WOODEN BANGLES- As the name suggests, these bangles are derived from high-quality wood. They have a raw and organic texture with colourful handmade designs. These items are available in various colours and designs.
- BRASS BANGLES- These aesthetically pleasing bangles are handmade with the help of premium brass that helps build solid bangle frames and structures. Brass and other materials are also mixed to elevate these bangle's beauty.
- RESIN BANGLES- These bangles are moulded from excellent resins that provide a smooth and neat finish. They are also available in various designs and textures to complement to style.
- BONE BANGLES- These premium bangles have distinctive textures and designs. These pieces are available in minimalist patterns to designer bangles.
On our website, Indian shelff, there are various types of bangles available, like solid bangles, split bangles, and multiple designs of floral and multicolour bangles. We also have mix-matched sets of different Bangle types for ease of styling. Putting on these bangles is like putting on the heritage and culture of India. You can put them along with suits, jeans, and saree to add creativity, detailing and grace to your styling. Moreover, you can wear them for casual dressing, festive seasons and parties to regulate flare to several occasions and celebrations.