Door stoppers are nothing but simple devices that are used to stop the movement of doors or cabinet doors. I personally think that in this modern world and huge houses, we have had hardly left any area which has not been transformed into a decor. So why to leave the door stoppers behind!
They are not so common devices which we often forget to upgrade but now the time has come that you need to put in some extra efforts to add new and modernized stoppers.
As a rational buyer, you might be thinking the worth of buying the door stopper. But frankly speaking guys, door stoppers are an important part of all the cabinet doors because they prevent damage to a trim board and the adjacent cabinets. Rubber stoppers are the one used at the height of the door but they do not serve the complete purpose and are also not so attractive.
But a floor door stop is more widely used and can be altered and modified according to our tastes and preferences. We, at indianshelf are presenting you with an attractive wide range of varieties of beautifully crafted door stoppers. The door stopper price is unbelievably much low even beyond your expectation!
They are available at prices as low as 100-200 rupees. We provide online services of these stoppers with intricate designs of doorknobs fitted at one end. We have encrypted beautiful handmade ceramic knobs and metal knobs available in different colours and designs. These knobs add a classy look to the otherwise monotonous door stoppers. A few of designs available online are green and black etched ceramic wooden door stopper, pea green stripped ceramic, white marble ceramic, mustard dotted ceramic floral door stoppers and the list is unending!! You will be amazed to see such a wide variety of door stoppers from India on the website.
So, all the people out there come and have a look at the priceless element of these door stoppers available online in India from indianshelf. They are worth collecting the attention of all the viewers. We guarantee you with the quality of the wood and ceramic knobs with their long-lasting existence.
Tips for Buying The Best Wooden Door Stoppers
A door stopper is an important hardware piece that often goes unnoticed. The main purpose of the stopper is to prevent the door from damaging your walls. In case you have doors that open in balconies, you need a good quality stopper. This article will provide you with the best tips that can help you buy the best stopper.
- One of the best types of a stopper is the spring stop. It is one of the first types of stopper that may come to your mind when you want to purchase a stopper. The spring stopper has a rubber tip that can be installed on the rear end of the door. You can get these types of stoppers along with a spring or a solid piece of metal. You can also find the magnetic version of the door stopper these days.
- The second most choice for most people is called the hinge pin door stop. The installation of the hinge pin door stops happens in the medium part of the door. You should know that the hinge pin stop won't require any modification on the wall. This type of wooden door stopper also comes up with a screw that can be adjusted how much you want the door to open.
- If you don't want to make any changes to the door wall, you can also look for a floor-mounted stopper. The best part about these stoppers is that they are highly reliable. These stoppers can be positioned at the point where the doorknob makes contact with the wall.
- If you don't want to poke any hole in the wall, you can check the classic wedge doorstop. The best part about the wedge stop is that it does not require any installation. These stoppers are highly portable and can be used on the doors anytime you want.
A stopper's choice for a door can depend on different factors like the type of door, location, purpose, and surroundings.
- If you have an ornate baseboard, try not to use a springboard
- If your floors are tiled, don't try to use the floor stop
- For the interior doors, a spring or a hinge stop can be the best option. If you have massive size doors, it is advisable to use two hinge pin stops on the bottom part of the top hinge.