India is a land full of versatile traditions, dances, cultures, food and beautiful art forms. From the ancient times, it has been depicted by an area full of colours, happiness and joy. One such art form which has been very famous since ancient times and has been worldwide renowned is the contemporary art form of India.
Contemporary art is a beautiful combination of different styles of dance such as sculpture, painting, modern dance, graphics, installation, and performance. It is one of the most beautiful art forms that looks simple yet elegant. They can be made with beautiful pictures of Gods and Goddesses or animals in a static posture or many beautiful non-living things.
This form of art is an amalgamation of all the styles of portraying picture which can be modern or traditional. It shows the beautiful match of the cultural and ideological diversity of India. The conventional part includes the drawing of Indian Gods and Goddesses with the traditional poses, and on the contrary, the modern art consists of the technique that can be experimented by adding visuals or focusing on time-based media that gives a reflection of contemporary society.
Since this art form comes in a variety of different types of presentation, any art is it a painting, photography or prints which is a combination of traditional and modern time come under contemporary. Let us discuss a few below:
Drawings- drawings are one of the oldest art forms that can be traced back to ancient times. These drawings do not include a lot of colours and are majorly finalised in a single c colour.
• Photography- photography is one of the appropriate examples to show this art as a photograph can depict the traditional and the modern times together in the best possible way.
• Prints- prints are 2-dimensional images that are made with an impression of transferring things from one place to another. It gives some lively touch to the painting.
Some of the beautiful contemporary art for wall hangings are displayed on our website for purchase. Once placed, they will inevitably become the centre of attraction of your entire living area and will lift the level of your wall. The quality of the paintings is assured as they are made on best canvas and finalised only when complete perfection is achieved. So before you lose out the opportunity, go and grab the best deals offered by Indian shelf.
How to Restore and Clean Paintings
Paintings are essential to home decor because they make rooms more aesthetically pleasing and elegant. They can act as focal points and impact the overall ambience of the space. Moreover, Paintings add to the character and detailing of the house through vibrant landscapes or thought-provoking abstracts.
Though with time, paintings may lose their features and vibrancy if not taken care of properly, by following specific guidelines, we can improve the longevity and aura of a portrait.
Painting Maintenance and Cleaning
Follow the below steps to clean the paintings -
- Avoid placing the painting in areas with much smoke or pollution because these substances can build up on the surface over time.
- A soft, clean, and dry brush, such as a soft-bristle or clean makeup brush, should be gently and frequently used to dust the painting.
- Handle paintings with clean hands to avoid transferring oils and dirt to the painting's surface, or wear sterile cotton gloves.
- Keep the painting away from harsh sunlight, high humidity, and sudden temperature changes.
- Use a sturdy frame that offers the painting the proper support and protection.
- To prevent paint damage, keep the humidity level in the display area stable.
- Never use household cleaning products, strong solvents, or abrasive materials on a painting because they can harm the paint and varnish layers.
Start by thoroughly inspecting and evaluating damages such as cracks, discolouration, and flaking in painting.
Next, use soft solvents and swabs to remove accumulated dirt and grime carefully. Use reversible methods to patch rips and holes, adding fresh paint if necessary.
Ensure the tools and methods you use are compatible with the painting.
Retouch faded areas by carefully blending and precisely matching colours. Apply a shielding varnish as a final step to protect the repaired layers.
To maintain the tone and authenticity of the artwork, you must have the expertise, persevere, and adhere to art standards.