Advanced Search

Silver Jewellery

92.5 Sterling Silver Antique Handmade Boho Female Kada bangle

92.5 Sterling Silver Antique H...

₹ 4,500.00
₹ 4,050.00
3 In Stock
Shop Now


₹ 3,102.00
4 In Stock
Shop Now

Silver Jewellery | 92.5 Sterling Silver Jewellery Online

Silver(Silver Jewellery) has been considered the ‘Metal of the Moon’ for centuries. The pleasing look, the earthy feel and the enchanting resonance of silver taken together is said to cast a spell on the eye which is soothing and luxurious at the same time.

You might have heard of the phrase silver spoon. As it implies, silver has been the symbol of wealth and wisdom since thousands of years. The traces of which, could be first observed in the ornaments made by Ancient Egyptians.

Exclusive Silver Jewellery Online :-

Following this, the application of antique metal silver finds its origins in 12th century European metal-houses where the metal was employed for various purposes related to coinage, currency and commerce.

A few years down the line, the metalsmiths began to use silver for creating items like buckles, plates and ornate coffee pots.

Gradually, silver became the confectionary of the sweet-toothed royals. The silver rolling mills began to mushroom and silversmiths began to boom.

Hopping forward, silver is believed to be a symbol of prosperity and sophistication even today.

92.5 Sterling Silver Jewellery Online:-

In fact, this very day, silver is preferred by more people than gold or platinum taken together. Take the utensils, take the jewellery, take the cutlery or take the accessories. Silver is everywhere. However, what you see is not the pure silver.  

Also known as fine silver, the pure silver which contains 99.9% silver is generally soft in texture; so soft that if it would have been used to create your jewellery, it would slip wash from your hands right away.

The silversmiths would have great difficulty in molding the metal to create your favourite designs. Therefore, just the right amount of thickness, viscosity and composition is required.

Just imagine, what would happen if your jeweller tried to make your necklace out of the silver foil covering the sweets that you eat?

Well, this is the reason that is, in order to make it slightly harder, silversmiths prefer using another variety of silver.

Sterling Silver Jewellery.

Sterling silver consists of 92.5% silver and remaining 7.5% other metals, copper most often. While it retains the original value of silver, the prices top up due to the involvement of laborious work of craftsmen apart from their intricate artistry.

Still and all, sterling silver is more affordable than other precious metals such as gold. This makes sterling silver jewellery even more popular among the ladies and modern women today.

And guess what, the best part of sterling silver jewellery is that it is absolutely non-allergic as it doesn’t contain any allergy causing substance or metallic component. 

This brand new selection of silver jewellery at Indianshelf brings to you some of the exquisite and detailed artistic pieces handcrafted in sterling silver.

Be it a pendant or an earring, each piece features gorgeous designs some of which come with encrusted gemstones, pearls, metallic beads and other cut-uncut stones.

Whether you are a lover of traditional Indian jewellery or a contemporary fashion jewellery enthusiast, this selection will take you inside the gallery of your favourite designs.

Pick from a juicy collection of paisleys, pyramids, jhumkis, peacock’s feathers, lotus petals, lion’s head, elephants, leaves & flowers, geometries & mandalas, serpents and other stunning sundry design motifs like these.

The bonus for your jewellery box is the addition of stones, pearls and ghungroos in different colours including blue, red, green and white.

So come around, and add sparks of silver to your jewellery box with our silver jewellery.

Check over some of our most fabulous varieties of Silver Earrings and Silver Pendants.