It is important to ensure that your expensive leather bags are well-maintained to prolong their lifespan.
• Use a dehumidifier in the place where you plan to store the bag.
• It is important to choose an air-conditioned area to store the bags. This is because the area has less moisture
• Use natural air to dry the bags
• Use a soft brush or cotton cloth to clean the bags regularly
• Bloat away water or moisture to avoid damage
• Air out the leather regularly
• Use a leather conditioner to keep the product in prime shape. Ideally, all the products must be oiled after every 3 months.